- (1 lb.) Ground Chicken
- (1/4 cup, finely chopped) Green Onion
- (1/4 cup, finely chopped) Bell Pepper
- (2 tbsp., finely chopped) Cilantro
- (2 cloves, minced) Garlic
- (1 large, juiced) Lime
- (3/4 tsp.) Salt
- (1/2 tsp.) Red Pepper Flakes
- (1 tbsp.) Olive oil
- In a bowl, combine the ground chicken, green onions, red bell pepper, cilantro, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes, and lime juice. Mix thoroughly to combine.
- Divide in 4 balls. Using wet hands, form the balls into 4 equal flat patties.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan. Pan sear over medium-high heat in a skillet for 2 ½ minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- Top with avocado, pepper jack, lettuce, or any other preferred topping.
*Recipe and photo from Lena's Kitchen.