We offer nutrient-dense, pasture-raised food to nourish you and support your local community.
Our farming practices mimic natural systems and prioritize animal quality of life so you can eat better food.
- Rotationally grazed cattle, poultry, and hogs on pasture and in the woods
- Higher concentrations of essential fatty acids, vitamins, and healthy fats in our meats
- Partnerships with local farmers, restaurants, and retailers to support our local economy
- Regenerative systems that nourish, build, and heal the soil
- No GMOs, antibiotics, or hormones
We are a Catholic Worker farm, run by a family and small community.
On our farm, we seek:
- To steward creation and farm the soil through regenerative farming practices;
- To respect the dignity of life by humanely raising animals;
- To offer quality, nutrient-dense food to our family, friends, and community;
- To offer hospitality and useful work through our community, food, and farm.
Want to see how we farm for yourself?