What We Do
We rotationally graze our livestock: cattle, poultry, and hogs.
- Cattle move daily, using temporary fencing. They are 100% raised on grass, never supplemented with feed.
- Meat poultry live in shelters on the pasture that we move daily. They are raised seasonally (March - October), so that they can spend their lives outdoors.
- Layer hens are raised and forage on pasture. We move their temporary fencing three times a week.
- Red Wattle hogs live, forage, and root in the woods, moving to a new spot once a week.
We operate on a human scale.
- We brood, raise, and process our meat poultry ourselves, on the farm, to ensure the highest quality of life and reduce our carbon footprint.
- Our daily chores employ simple tools and limit our reliance on machinery to create a calm, safe environment for animals and people.
- Our small-scale, pasture-based systems allow people of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds to participate.
We support our community.
- We partner with local farmers with similar farming practices to offer a diverse range of products to our consumers.
- We offer our products through local retailers and restaurants to encourage consumers to shop in their community.
What does this look like?